TERMS & CONDITIONSthe boring bit...
Terms & Conditions For Our Design Service
1. By requesting a designer and having a room design made by Topology Interiors virtual design service, the client agrees to accept the following terms and conditions.
2. Topology Interiors is a virtual interior design service. For a specified fee per room, we will provide a tailored digital design and select a specially chosen list of items which the client can then choose to purchase.
3. For the £75 package, no revisions will be provided. For the £125 package up to three revisions are available for the client and for the £250 package, the client will receive up to 5 revisions. Design revisions consist of a change of 3 items originally chosen by the designer. If the designer feels as though the clients revisions require a substantial amount of work, or may change the design drastically so other alterations need to be made, the designer has the right to charge an additional fee for the extra work. The designer will however not charge the client without discussing this first.
4. If a client has a room which measures over 5 m x 5 m, additional charges may apply. Additionally, if a client has an open plan space (e.g. living / dining space) we will charge according to the size of the space, rather than ‘per room’.
5. Topology Interiors take full payment up front and will only start work on a clients design once payment has been received. Topology expect payment within 1 week of invoicing.
6. Topology Interiors accept no responsibility for any false, unclear or inaccurate measurements provided by the client.
7. Topology Interiors do not accept any responsibility or liability for any incorrect furniture ordered by the client, or furniture that may be the wrong size, wrong colour or arrive damaged.
8. Topology Interiors work on the assumption that all clients check the dimensions of the furniture pieces recommended to them before purchasing. Topology Interiors will not accept any liability or responsibility for furniture ordered by the client that isn’t to their satisfaction.
9. Topology designers will endeavour to scale up floorpans provided by the client or the clients contractor to the best of their ability and as accurate as possible. Topology Interiors do however require all clients to check these floorpans are accurate and correct before beginning any form of design work such as hiring tradesmen, requesting quotes and purchasing furniture etc.
Terms & Conditions For Our Interior Design Workshops
1. All attendees must arrive a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the event start time stated on the product page and pdf ticket received after purchase. Unfortunately we are unable wait for any late attendees.
2. One ticket per person. Please bring a form of the ticket to the event with you to show upon arrival as proof of purchase.
3. Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to make the event, please email email@example.com to see if it’s possible to re-schedule. We cannot guarantee re-schedules are a possibility as it is subject to availability for other workshop times.
4. Any cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance are not entitled to a refund.
5. If you attend a workshop where there are goodie bags available, please note it is strictly one per person.